Badiri Education and Development Academy is organizing a virtual workshop in collaboration with Mind Mina titled “Eating Behaviors Relationship to Mental Health”, Mind Mina is a social enterprise with a high-end technological solution to mental and physical health treatment.
The workshop highlights the clear relationship between eating behaviors and mental health.
During the workshop, participants will learn about:
• The impacts of food and eating behaviors on their mental health.
• The food groups that will boost their mood and have a positive effect on their mental health.
• The food groups that will make them feel bad and have a negative effect on their mental health and how to avoid it.
• How to plan for meals that will help them feel better.
• Mental techniques to reduce food cravings.
Badiri Education and Development Academy is working in collaboration with Mind Mina to deliver a virtual workshop titled “Achieving Life Balance Using Wheel of Life Approach”, Mind Mina is a social enterprise with a high-end technological solution to mental and physical health treatment.
The wheel of life approach is a powerful tool that is commonly used by professionals to help them consider each area of their life to identify what is unbalanced as well as identify areas that needs more attention.
During the workshop, participants will:
• Learn how to achieve a balanced life by using the wheel of life approach.
• Learn about other powerful tools that could help them achieve their social relationship goals and understand their priorities.
29/06/2021 at*Available on Badiri e-academy
Badiri Education and Development Academy will deliver Negotiation Skills virtual workshop that aims to:
• Help participants to build better relationships
• Reach agreement that result in mutual benefits
• Contribute significantly to business success
• What is negotiation skill?
• Why should you learn negotiation skill?
• Negotiation elements
• The skills a negotiator needs
• Types of negotiations
• How do you prepare for negotiations?
• Principles of negotiations
• Negotiation success factors
23/06/2021 at*Available on Badiri e-academy
Badiri Academy in collaboration with Education for Employment will deliver the following topics in Effective Communication Skills workshop:
1- What is communication?
2- The importance of communication at personal and professional levels
3- The classifications of communication (Verbal communication, Non-verbal communication,Formal communication and Informal communication)
4- Successful and effective communication essentials
Badiri Academy in collaboration with Google will deliver Maharat Min Google workshop which will help participants to get new skills for a digital world.
Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalized training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.
The workshop will focus on:
- Improving your digital skills.
- Discovering tools to make your business succeed.
- Preparing you for the career you want.
09/03/2021 at*Available on Badiri e-academy
In celebration of International Women’s Day, Badiri Education and Development Academy is organizing a virtual workshop in collaboration with LinkedIn titled “Rock Your Profile” which targets all the fresh female graduates and early job seekers to ensure their personal profile is ready for the corporate world.
03/03/2021 at*Available on Badiri e-academy
Badiri Education and Development Academy is organizing a virtual workshop in collaboration with Khalifa Fund about franchising enterprise.
In this workshop, we will tackle:
- Basics of franchising.
- How to create the proper documentation, standards, operation manuals, processes, procedures, and systems to franchise a young enterprise.
- Examples of successful franchise enterprise and entrepreneurs in the different sectors.
Badiri Education and Development Academy is partnering with Lighthouse Arabia for a virtual workshop about how to handle Brave Conversations. Most people struggle to address conversations that makes them feel uncomfortable – but this is a vital skill for workplace success, resilience, and innovation.
This workshop will equip participants with the core skills to stay brave and constructive in tough professional conversations.
Christine Kritzas is a Psychologist at LightHouse Arabia since 2016. Prior to that she was a psychologist in South Africa for 8 years where she worked extensively with children and families in distress.
Farah Dahabi is a Clinical Social Worker from the US who leads the Mental Health First Aid program in the UAE. She has experience in workplace mental health, grief, trauma, depression, anxiety, and adjustment issues.
Badiri Education and Development Academy is partnering with Lighthouse Arabia to start the new year with a visual expression of goals and dreams in the form of a vision board where participants will learn strategies to live their lives authentically, full of value and on purpose
Christine Kritzas is a Psychologist at LightHouse Arabia since 2016. Prior to that she was a practicing psychologist in South Africa for 8 years where she worked extensively with children and families in distress
The modern world of work has come to be defined by change and technological innovation. At a time when businesses have to move quickly to keep up, agility has become a core skill, one which helps every organisation to navigate the shifting demands of their industry. In this talk we will cover: